We offer expert service on all makes and styles of bicycles. Any and all
required services can be done individually as dictated by your bike’s need.
- Check condition of frame, fork seat post, stem and handle bars
- Check headset, bottom bracket and wheel hubs for loosness
- Visually inspect rear derailleur and hanger for alignment
- Condition and operation of brakes
- Condition and operation of drivetrain, including shifters
- Wheels & tires
- Check wheels for condition and operation
- Check tires for wear and dry rot
- Shifting Adjustments
- Braking Adjustments
- Bearing Adjustments
- Wheel Tension Adjustments
w/ Wash + Lube
Savings of $15 over individual
- All services of Pro Tune-Up
- Thorough drivetrain degreasing
- Thorough frame cleaning
- All cables and moving parts lubricated
Savings of $50 over individual services pricing!
Suspension forks and
full-suspension frames additional.
- Disassemble and thoroughly clean bike including head set, bottom bracket, seat post, brakes and free-hub
- Spray all accessible interior areas of steel frames with a rust inhibiting frame saver
- Clean bottom bracket, headset and wheel bearings. Repack with water-resistant grease as required
- Soak chain and cassette in Simple Green or other non-solvent-based cleaner
- Brush-scrub chain, cassette and chain rings
- Spray inside of front and rear shifters with White Lightning Clean Streak or equivalent non-solvent-based cleaner
- Align rear derailleur hanger
- Reassemble bike using new cables and housings
- Lubricate as appropriate
- Make necessary drive train and braking adjustments
- True front and rear wheels
- Test-ride bike to ensure proper operation
We’re here to help!
Whether you have questions about our services, or you want to
bring your bike in, we’re just an email or phone call away.